EPS板是由含有挥发性液体发泡剂的可发性聚苯乙烯珠粒，经加热预发后在模具中加热成型的白色物体，其有微细闭孔的结构特点， 泡沫板厂家生产的泡沫板主要用于建筑墙体，屋面保温，复合板保温，冷库、空调、车辆、船舶的保温隔热，地板采暖，装潢雕刻等用途非常广泛。 Polystyrene foam board, also known as foam board, EPS board is a white object made of expandable polystyrene beads containing a volatile liquid foaming agent. The structural characteristics of foam boards produced by foam board manufacturers are mainly used in building walls, roof insulation, composite board insulation, cold storage, air conditioning, vehicles, ships, thermal insulation, floor heating, decoration carving and other uses.
1. Protect the main structure of the building and extend the life of the building. Because the outer insulation layer is placed on the outside of the structure, the stress caused by structural deformation due to temperature changes is reduced, and the structure's erosion by harmful substances and ultraviolet rays is reduced.
2. The "thermal bridge" can be removed. In the past, internal thermal insulation was used. The "thermal bridge" is difficult to avoid, and the external wall insulation can prevent the generation of thermal bridges and prevent condensation.
3. Change the tide temperature of the wall. Generally, the inner insulation needs to be provided with a vapor barrier layer, while the heat insulation performance of the outer insulation material is much stronger than the main structure. Generally, condensation does not occur inside the wall. The temperature of the entire wall is increased to further enhance the wall's thermal insulation performance.
4. It is conducive to maintaining stability at room temperature. The external wall is used for external insulation. Because the wall has a large heat storage capacity inside the wall, it is conducive to room temperature holding and stability.
5. Increase the area of the house. Can avoid secondary decoration damage to the insulation layer.